Are you ready to ditch:
- tedious calorie counting and monitoring everything you eat with an eagle-eye?
- depriving yourself (and your family) of foods you love?
- expensive, fad diets that are hard to stick to and take hours in meal prep?
- workouts that suck up hours you don’t have?
- skipping date nights and parties because “you’re on a diet”?
- sucking on green smoothies and celery sticks everytime you turn around?
- muffin-top, thunder thighs and junk in your trunk?
Then I’m glad you’re here and I’m here for you.
I work with busy moms like you that want to look fab in that little black dress and get their skinny jeans back into circulation, while enjoying tasty food they love AND satisfying picky eaters.
Who said healthy food shouldn’t taste good?
Look: I know you’ve already tried all the latest diet crazes, self-deprivation and juicing. And – maybe – you’ve had some success. Only for the weight to pile back on and the sugar monkey’s grasp on your back tighten more than ever.
Not to mention that it’s hella time-consuming (and torturous) to make two versions of every meal: something for you, and something for everyone else, that may or may not come out of a box.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, eliminate processed foods, have more energy, create more balance or kick the sugar habit, I can help you get fitter and healthier while feeding the entire family good food they’ll actually want to eat.
No more groans, eww’s and eye-rolls when the “healthy stuff” hits the table.
Have we met?
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Courtney. Mom of 4, and US Army Signal Officer turned professionally-trained chef and student of nutrition. You could say that healthy food’s my jam, although that’d be an understatement.
I believe there’s room for nutritious, good-tasting healthy food with a side of fitness in everyone’s life, including yours.
My specialty is helping frenzied, frazzled moms like you. Because, unlike other nutritional experts and food coaches, I’ve been exactly where you are now: overwhelmed, exhausted, time-strapped and overweight.
Here’s how I’ll work with you to get your whole, personalized healthy living strategy mapped out:
- 12 -1- hour calls each week to review what’s working, what’s not, answer your questions and give you next steps
- A live Skype pantry makeover where I get to peek behind the scenes at your staples and tell you how to overhaul for health and vitality
- 3 Skype cooking lessons of your choice. Ever wondered how chefs make slicing, dicing and mincing look SO easy? As a professionally-trained chef in French cuisine, I’ve got mad cooking skills to share, way beyond slicing, dicing and mincing (but I’ll show you those too!)
- Loads of recipes and adjustments customized to your individual needs – no more guesswork!
- Meal planning templates so you’re never at a loss for what to serve
- A comprehensive list of pantry staples so you can whip up last-minute meals without resorting to fast food or restaurants
- Go-to snacks to keep you satiated and not binging between meals
- Specific recipe planning help based on your family age range or dietary concerns so you’ve always got go-to meals
- For example, transitioning little ones to solid foods or increasing vegetable intake for kids
- Unlimited email support to ask me specific questions, get tips and advice…and a lifeline when you need one
- And, a planned 5-course feast to showcase your crazy new cooking skills at the end of program (Julia Child’s got nothing on you!)
When we’re done? You’ll not only be a few pounds lighter, you’ll have a solid plan for feeding yourself and your family nutritious, healthy foods, knowledge of diet and fitness, and kitchen prowess to rival any pro.
You deserve to be happy, healthy, and HOT…without the tedium of calorie counting, crazy fads, or celery sticks.
Ready? Click that button below to get started today.
Have questions about the program? Or not sure if it is the right fit for you? Just send me an email!